CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

HD

My favourite ice cream of all time =D =D


Here I come. Not to eat, but to work.

've been wasting a lot of my time sitting at home without having any productivity. As time goes by, my life is that much less, and guys, belated x'mas greetings but still in time to wish you a Happy New Year. My brain is covered with rust, whereby 70% of its part is dead (I think). I'm slow at doing calculation, even to coordinate the simplest task like running. Symptoms of old people's health problem.

No more procrastinating. Right now, I'm gonna scratch the rust. Okay maybe not so soon, finish Titanic first. You jump I jump. The greatest movie on the long list history of great movies (to me). Sad sad.




1 comments:

WY said...

ya,u haven't been updated for CENTURIES!!!!!haven't been hearing from you soon..except being engaged to goldfish..XD