CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Random :)

You and you, don't think you girls will reach my words here :)

I don't know, I think I'm just lost within your words.
I don't know what's the best for you that I can give.

I may not be always there, but I can be there to answer your call, when you let me know.
I don't know, maybe it's just me. I really don't know the girls' way of bff-ing each other, so now I'm learning it. Xoxo? Haha, it's fun to flirt with girls thou. :) and I'm always afraid of you being hurt by my words, you know me, I'm harsh. So when I do concern about that, I'm staring to keep it to myself, like become less natural. This is so not me, my problem.

Completely lost track in your lives, guess it's time to catch up with your timelines.
Just so you know, I'm learning to be more open-minded to you, really am. Please accept me for who I am - a super rude and forgetful and muddle-headed fella.
Please? :)

I miss you, and the times when we used to hang out together so frequently.
When's next?




And darling, thanks for all the sparks that you gave to me in my life.
<3, now and always.

0 comments: