CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

:D my very first post !

Foooyuh :D As you can see in the second column which is MY PROFILE, I'm Joanne. I guess a simple description about myself is necessary. Again, I'm Joanne, obviously the owner of this space :D I like to blog cause I know sometimes it's hard to voice out my crazy thoughts to my friends cause to a normal person, I'm psycho; to me, normal people are just boring so it's actually good to be abnormal. I'm emotional, there's no remedy for it so I enjoy being emotional. Whenever I feel like screaming out loud, you'd better run for your life cause it's scary to stay by my side. BOOOOOO~ It's definitely good to be different, people will only concern about you if you come up with something really different, like me :D I'm kinda unique with crazy personalities, though Joanne is a common name. Indeed I'm suspicious. This is what my friend told me months ago: Scientists predict that in the coming August, some kind of natural disaster is going to happen throughout the world. WTH, hopefully it aint true. In case you don't know today's date, check your calendar, it's 29th July! Shit, I guess I'm oversensitive =/

Neeway, thanks for reading my very first crap and I guess there will be a lot more posts coming up soon. And to all the SPM and PMR candidates, all the best in upcoming trials, take it easy and everything will be ok, JIAyou :D

Good night everyone. Cannot sleep? Need some lullaby? xD

0 comments: