CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last day of July '08 :D

What a nice day. AGM had just finished, the list was not so surprising, everything went through successfully as expected :D the selected AJK will be in charge of all the activities starting from next week onwards. Honestly, I'm kinda nervous, as I'm chosen as the commander. Next year, I'll be fully in charge of the annual footdrill competition's preparation. Hopefully it is a good thing. And furthermore, I still want to participate in chess MSSPP tournament'09, really need to find a way to satisfy both parties.Footdrill [ Formation Champ ] :D

National age group 2008

Me :D [ serious >.< ]

Chess gang

After the meeting, Huiting and I went to Baskin Robbins in Pulau Tikus. The crowd was absolutely, frightening! Well, in case you don't know, Baskin Robbins will be having a 31% discount on every 31st, that is the most attractive part that allures us :D We ordered a pint with a mix flavor of Mad about CHOCOLATE and Very Berry Strawberry, a very common mix, but we loved it :D Then, Huimin came. We crapped and chatted and joked for almost an hour cause the people there were too busy to kick us out of the shop for being noisy.


Some crappy announcement xD

I would say, Baskin Robbins is awesome. Do give a try at any BR shops,
I'm sure you'll love it :D

0 comments: