CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

I lurv roti roti :D

I had my Physics test today. Or I should say, I did Physics revision in the lab today, as I didn't really study for it. Last minute, before I passed up my paper, I changed all the answers after referring to my notes and reference book, yes that is how I score in monthly tests. The teachers didn't even bother to care about us also :D

After that, time to work. The Bop carried out 2 spot-checks in 4P2 and 5P1 at the same time, BIG mistake. 2 classes were located in the same building, and 4P2 was just right in front of the class 5P1, double the crowd! Combination of amplifiers from 2 different classes, they just kept on talking and joking and screaming until the building was almost collapsed. But let's think from another perspective, it was not the prefects' fault. The construction of the building was the main factor, with narrow passages that cause strong echo, not soundproof. It was ludicrously absurd that our Pk 2 also came to help us out to control the students, crap.

A meeting was held right after the spot-checks, so my darling classmates, that is why I was not in the class for the whole day :D ok, everybody voiced out their comments and all sorts of sarcasm, as usual la. My sweet Friday had gone like that. Then, meeting again, what a NIGHTMARE. A bunch of long-tongued girls gathered, our voice was bigger than you can ever imagine, it was obvious la :D We talked about our Girl Guide farewell, and did some PEI SHIN's one day camp preparation, till dusk.

Had my roti canai and roti tisu ( famous Indian cuisines), at a restaurant located at Macalister Street. See, so good to stay in Penang, a brilliant choice =)


My favourite order at mamak stall

Teh tarik and roti canai =)

Roti tisu

Ohya, it was the first day of ghost month. I was scared to stay alone, didn't even dare to look at the mirror, so afraid that I would see a girl with a deadly frightening expression standing just right behind me.

2 comments:

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

OMG u scared me weiiiiii I cannot sleep d 2nite TT All thanks to you!!!!!! you better give me some sundaes to repay me XD. oh btw WHEE i am first =D

Joanne Lim said...

hey sundae sundae, eat so much. no wonder le, tht day fell sick huh? lol. thanks for yr comment, so nice to be the first? xD