CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A different morning.

This morning, my bro and I woke up early in the morning to accompany my grandparents for having a Chinese-style breakfast at Song River, which located in Gurney Drive. The food there was nice, just that the service wasn't that satisfying. Basically I really dislike family event, cause I am scared of my relatives, all the conversations always make me feel uncomfortable.

And this is the shop sign :D

Chit-chatting

My beloved grandpa =)

And my darling grandma!

We spent 1 and a half hour to finish 6 dishes, crap, I was so full. Under normal situation, it was not just about eating. The adults usually treated it as a gathering and so they never stopped talking from the very beginning until the last second before leaving. To me, all the conversations were damn boring =/ and furthermore, they spoke in some kind of Teow Chew dialect xD

Relatives :D

We left at 10.30am. Time to wave goodbye. Good for me xD could escape from the restraint of boredom :D

My grandpa and bro.

As for me, walking slowly in a lonely route :D

0 comments: