CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

One day trip ( 9 Aug )

Yesterday, which was also the day after the Olympic official opening ceremony :D a one day trip to the Lost World of Tambun was held by tourism club of Union High. Woke up at 4.25 in the morning, walaueh xD the sky was still very dark when I reached the school at bout 5.20am, the atmosphere was freaking spooky.

We headed to our first destination, a charcoal factory in Perak (I guess). The journey took about 2 hours, to us, that part was our bed time :D

See, I ain't joking xD

The charcoal factory gave me a very different impression compared to the factories that I had visited before. It was located in a small village, simple and natural, yet dirty :D

Bundles of woods.

Kampung look :D

Hills of woods.

It is a long process to get the charcoals done, hmm, approximately a month time. So, please use charcoal wisely =) The factory was very smelly with billow smog, but the workers were able to work at the factory for years! Honestly, I was kinda impressed with their spirit =)

Giant 'oven' to process charcoal.

Final product after a month of burning.

Morning light :D what a great morning!

4S1 gang pic before leaving =)

The next stop was a mangrove swamp. It was supposed to be a good learning process, but we took the opportunity to have a nice morning walk :D instead of listening to the tour guider's introduction. It was quite boring, so taking photos was the best recreation for us :D (not to mention we syok sendiri xD )

Good morning!

Red chalet for rental :D

Little convenient kiosk.

Ss for the first try.

Second try xD

Gang pic before leaving =)

The next destination was the Lost World of Tambun. During the journey, we were insanely bored, so again, taking photos was the best!

Opps, sorry Huimin (chewing snacks) :D

Reached adi! Everybody seemed to be really excited. Before entering, I thought it was better than Bukit Merah water theme park.. After going in, I only realized that I was wrong. The facilities were not that satisfying, and not much adventurous playing equip.

Main entrance.

Random pics of the theme park.

Before going to enjoy my day in the water :D

The weather was extremely hot! Oh, I loath afternoon sun. The worst was, I forgot to bring my sun block! Plus, I tried to parade my superiority xD so I played some spinning games that make people dizzy. Shit, because of that, I'm still feeling dizzy right now. I admit that I am weak la, geezx.

After spending 4hours ++ there, it was time to leave! Omigosh, the bathroom was so so so crowded! I was sick of lining up in such a long queue.

Before leavin'.

We stopped at a seafood restaurant for our dinner, also our farewell party. The food there was... ok. To me, I still prefer Penang's food :D

Big sisters were learning to serve :D
Any vacancies for them?

Walau, dare to employ them? xD

Wancing was the MC of the night. After a short speech giving, souvenirs were given to all the post-holders, quiz competition winners and all f5 members. (Excuse me, where's mine? :D )

Our table. In a mess xD
After that... time to go home!

Lala, I had an unforgettable day,
and I would like to thank my friends for siao-ing together with me :D
Cheese!

4 comments:

名勋 said...

syok d female lead pic, haha
yeng goggles xD

Joanne Lim said...

lalalalalalala~
thanks.
me photographer xD!

名勋 said...

noe la noe la
u geng u geng
X)

Joanne Lim said...

haha. thank you thank you!