CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Batu Maung driving centre, sucks

Lets talk bout the attendance
~! wow
It'd be the coolest cocurriculum activity I've ever attended
here's the record
4/42 members appeared
me :D huimin, meixhi and wancing, ONLY
Opps. Should we be proud of the members' attitude?
This can be explained
because there was no activity for their uniform
thus they skipped the club activity as well
preferably stayed at home, covered with their lovely blanket
and made sweet dreams.
In school
I don't have the authorization to say a word
=P so ..
this is where blog comes in~
Don't you realise the importance of owning a blog
xD


Went for bike practical this afternoon
Crap, they never gonna change the system
so to say, it sucks
3 hours of course
ok, lets analyze it this way
a simpler way
half an hour was really the talk
whereas
the rest 2 and a half hours were so called recess time
what the heck..?
No wonder I couldn't find any of their excited faces
instead, I discovered anger
and impatience
dude, pi minum kopi if you're free
but please, don't waste our time
What the heck..? How many times do I need to go through the, dullsville?
this is shit =/


This is what the course actually is..

Full of Shit!
once I get my P license =P
( long way to go .. )
I swear I never gonna get myself trap in the place
ever again!



0 comments: