CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Memories with all my friends

During the camp, I had a lot of sweet memories with my dearest gang, and I enjoyed so much of being a busy bee, and was happy to buzz around the place and get things done one by one :D We were willing to help eh! I gained precious friendships, trustworthiness, experiences and souvenirs from other countries, of course :D


The following pictures are to show off my pretty friends and how fun the camp was. Enjoy! :D

Having lunch in the dirty dining hall.
( Nvm, we didn't care about the food,
it was all about friends!
cheese :D )

Picture taken with our friends who came from far.
Uk girls rawk! :D

Runners and our friend from Maldives,
her costume is beautiful isn't it :D


Picture taken with Sabah girls.
Tarian Sumazau rawks, lala :D

Runners, aka busy bees.
Go go super batik ladies!

Yeephing, the super lady!
( Our first idea of wearing the batik
for our Malaysian Night :D not bad huh )

Runners and Ms Ng,
our bestest leader.
( Ms Ng,
you had a rough time of planning the night programes,
we all knew it very well.
We just want you to know that,
we'll always be there for you whenever you need us! :D)

Runners gang.
( Although we had only 5 pieces of curry puffs,
but I enjoyed sharing them with 13 other girls,
you one bite, I one bite :D
Sweetest curry puffs I had ever tasted! )

Group picture.
( Standing beside a Uk girl :D )
Chin Wen, Hk guider and Ee Thang,
resting in the jungle.

Chin Wen, me and Evon Thang Thang.
( This is a proof,
it proves that we had successfully conquered the jungle,
beware of girl power! Wheeee. )

Picture taken with Datuk Yeoh, jungle trekking leaders
and Huiting.
( Jungle trekking, highlight of the camp :D )

This is me,
Joanne.
( Just back from jungle trekking :D )

Yee Phing,
eating curry puff! :D
( A gift from Chin Wen to all the busy runners, ONLY
we were so special huh :D )

Meixhi, Jac and Shardhana,
trying to fill the Pom-Pom :D

Mei xhi and Huimin,
playing with the camera, hah! :D


Me and Shardhana,
playing congkak :D

Holding an old banner,
and be fond of fooling around on the endless road.
( I'm standing in the middle,
not to mention the shortest xD )

Ting,
my bestest friend! :D

Picture taken with Selangor and BM girls,
I'm gonna miss you girls a lot la wei.

Joa and Mun,
our dearest chief leader.
Mun, we love you a lot! :D

After campfire night.
Friends forever we will always be :D

Sabah runner and Huiting,
both of them are so silly, yet cute! :D

Busy bees are always the best :D

I love my friends!
( Satisfied, say satisfied!
say 1 2 3 4 satisfied!
Boom chi ka boom,
boom chi ka ra ka chi ka ra ka boom!
Eh hey, all right, say it one more time! :D )



I miss you girls a lot!
Wish the camp didn't end so fast.

0 comments: