CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

lala~

Today was a public holiday, so me and my team mates decided to have a practice at mei xhi's house this morning, erm sad to say that all of us were late for it :D crap, the practice had finally turned into a 'gathering'. They all enjoyed watching 'some kind' of dvd that we are not allowed to touch at this 'tender' age ( aherm ) xD

After that, went to Gurney with a friend. Nice enough la, still got free pop corns and coke. Dude, thanks a lot! :D We watched Wall-E, a fantastic cartoon by Pixar. I strongly recommend this movie :D hey, IF we're goin to watch movie again, it's my turn to treat you pop corns 'kay? I'll keep my promise so don't worry haha.


There was a road block when I was riding my way home. The police officer asked for my road tax, but I replied him with an idiotic facial expression cause I didn't know where it is. Aherm, me this first timer was stupid enough huh xD After that, I forgot about my stand, shit. I didn't push the stand up while riding, such a big embarrassment! Argh. Thank god, I was able to reach home safely. The incident has proven that muddle headed fellow is not suitable to ride motor ( but I insist to =D )

Being together with my friends is always the most lovely affair. And btw it's definitely ok to be a single, and I enjoy being a single! ( aherm, Currently available xD )

2 comments:

LIT said...

'L' lembu is always like tat wan

haha u lol too nervous liao hor......

Joanne Lim said...

haha ya lo
police la =P
what a poor lembu haha