CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Some souvenirs ;D

This evening, I went to Prangin Mall again. This time, I was all alone. Farewell party of my tourism club is just around the corner, and therefore, souvenir is a must. That's exactly the reason why I was there - to buy some nice souvenirs for all the form 5 members. I really gotta say, wandering alone in shopping mall is definitely a waste of time. After 1 and a half hour of searching, shop by shop, floor by floor, I finally decided to buy 3 sets of colourful photo frames and some wooden pencils with animal's head, kinda nice.

Colourful photo frames =)

Wooden pencils =)

Nice eh? ;D

I lurv colourful cutie stuffs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the photo frames!!
Nice nice nice!!!

Joanne Lim said...

oh thank you
haha
see,my taste so good xD