CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Beauideal - Bing Xuan

My cousin is going back to Taiwan. She's the only sister I have in this world, she's the most caring one among my cousins, she's excellent in academic as she's now studying in the medical college of Taiwan, she is absolutely fantastic. This girl is just awesome, she is Bing Xuan, my bestest sister.

When I was young, I always waited for July to come, cause in that particular month, we could have a lot of fun of being together. We always bathed together when she was about 10 years old. We usually turned our back to one another, and I still remember how cute she was when she tried so hard to stop me from turning my head back :D she was so so shy, afraid of people to see her nice body xD

... All the memories are still vivid in my mind

As time goes by, she
is already a grown-up, whereas her little cousin, me :D is still studying in high school. My time was fully occupied with tonnes of work and project lately, so I didn't really spend much time with her, I am so sorry. And now, she is going to leave, then only I start to regret.

My Taiwanese aunt, isn't she beautiful? ;D

I went to Taiwan once when I was 7. That time was around December, so it was winter season there. I loved the climate indeed, cool and refreshing. Looking at the busy Taipei city from the balcony, I could even see a thin layer of mist surrounding the buildings and everything, that was definitely the best part of my vacation.

There she is! Bing Xuan Jie Jie :D

Farewell, sis.

And, this handsome guy is my cousin, Yu Sheng.

I want you to know that you're one in a million, and how important you are in my life. Although we didn't really chat since our last met in year 2007, it doesn't mean that I've forgotten bout you. Lastly, wishing you an infinitely bright future. You'll definitely be an excellent doctor in the future, I have faith in you. All the best and take care, my dear sis.


I will always miss you.

0 comments: