CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another villain, aka Pisa Tower II

Goddamn, a filthy girl complained me to the teacher because of some silly sesame-mung-bean-stuff xD shit. This is what we called BACKSTABBER! I can't believe that there is such form3 in our board.

She saw Zhao Wei at the main gate talking to me, then she TOLD THE TEACHER MY BOYFRIEND CAME TO FETCH ME! Wa, since when did zhao wei know how to drive? That's absolutely absurd. If you think this kind of complain can obstruct me to get what I want, then I am so sorry to disappoint you. The truth is, I never followed zhao wei's car, we just had a talk, didn't do anything else. So desperate to get attention from the teacher is it? Guna akal sikit la.

Yes, I admit that zhao wei did talk to me outside the school, that time was already 5 something in the evening, so what? We were fated to meet, that was just a sweet coincidence, do I need to report this to you? You are insane! If you get a revolting feeling of me, no problem, let's have a talk, don't do this kind of childish and treacherous thing to defame me! Oh, sad to know that you usually use your ass to interpret stuffs. Open your eyes and read this carefully, YOU'RE SUCH A RETARD! You just make a fool of yourself. You disappointed me and everybody else, so there's no point for me to persuade you to stay here in this board anymore. Make yourself disappear as soon as possible, thank you.

This is me. Don't make me beh syok you again.

0 comments: