CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

random post xD

I love the sky cause it changes from time to time.
When you're free, slow down your footsteps,
and take a look at the sky.
You'd find that the sky is perfectly created.
Esplanade, one of my favourite recreational areas
cause I can get the chance to sit on the chair provided
and enjoy the ultimate view of the sky, and water.
They're just so beautiful.
Their beauty shall never fade,
until the sea runs dry, and the rocks crumble.

Pictures from the net :










Pictures taken by, me =) :







Protect our earth,
like what Datuk Yeoh did
She didn't mind how dirty the rubbish was,
she just knew that it's our responsibility to save the environment.
I'm proud of her,
so I'm gonna do what she did