CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

BSS topic 2 - It's beach day!


Hey everyone
just shout out loud and say..

It's Beach DAYyayyayyayyay ~ !


Next morning, we went to the beach, the BEACH! Man I really didn't expect that. And then, I started to question myself - am I here for BSS? well, that was really unexpected. The moment I saw our transportation, which was a - lorry, I knew it, I knew the fun was here for us already (:



So, 53 people just naik the lorry like that, some sat, some stood, and some crouched, Along the way, deafing shriek and scream shaked the universe. The acceleration of the lorry was causing us to be so unbalanced. But still, we liked the journey. The morning kisses of the wind energized me, oh (: what a lovely morning.

Pink, and our 100% tulen DIY rakit in the background haha.


Our task was to make a rakit with limited resources. Of course, different suggestions caused divergence, that was unavoidable, and yet we were able to accomplish the task given. We were like MAD people singing songs MADLY playing with slippers MADLY and running MADLY aherm.


Group 3 vs group 4 gang pic.




We had lots of crazy yet unforgettable experience there.
Friends are meant to be sayang~


Firstly, boatman/ dragonboat/sailboat people are physically amazing !

Second, it's tiring to do boating.

Third, I'm tanned tan.

Ohya, we met with a scout when we were "swimming (with life jacket)" in the sea, what a coincidence (:



0 comments: