CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

17 again


Zac Efron is back in high school!

We're only young once, there's no turning back. But Zac in the film is an exception, he's got twice. That's what makes the film interesting, with a little touching and funny scenes.

After seeing their western education, I feel like my high school is almost like a jail. Everything about student needs to be strictly controlled, and every single day in class is just about sitting and listening. Somehow I wish time could go faster so that my "high school life" ends fast. I'm totally confused, WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SO STRICT?

1 comments:

Jowy Maxwell said...

Well.. This is your last year, isn't it? (As long as you don't take F6)

College and university life will be much more interesting..