CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Flashbacks

My mind loves to keep old things,

...that's why my brain always get overloaded with unforgettable events and memories. It sounds ludicrous, but that's what happens to me.

When I was clearing my folder, I found a file named BC reunion. It suddenly recalled back everything I buried in the depth of me. This was about 2 years ago, when everything was still going on pretty nice and well.

I can't remember every details. Only remember it was something like this - two days of apartment stay at Golden View Serviced Apartment if I'm not mistaken, room number 401, approx. 15 ex-schoolmates showed up etc etc. the list goes on and on.

I had fun. I guess they did. And not forgetting, he did, too.


It's been 2 years already, but every moment spent is still vivid. Hard to forget, yet hard to refresh.

I was once lost in my own depression. Instead of standing up strong, I engrossed in despair and foolishness. But it was just temporary, cause I knew the world wouldn't stop for me. And today, I'm glad that I enjoy every inch of my life journey to its fullest.





Sometimes, it's just about how we learn to appreciate. So, I'd like to say, ThankS (;

0 comments: