CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Fishing Village

I'm not so sure where the place is.

It's a fishing village, somewhere in the area of Batu Maung, if I'm not mistaken, like the remotest corner of Penang Island.


The pictures are stored for a few weeks already, or maybe months.

That time was a lovely evening, so my uncle drove us there to have our dinner, as he knew exactly where to hunt for good food. There was a restaurant, a VERY crowded one. The reason was obvious the moment I tasted the restaurant's specials, hey they were great =) my taste buds were pampered.

Therefore, I ate a lot, a lot, a lot, and cleaned almost everything that had been placed on the plate.





Again, the food was great, and I had a great time. Teeheeeeee =)

0 comments: