CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Seni assignment

Yes. Seni project - mission accomplished [finally]

I marvel at the sum of the money I spent on it cause it's so-omg. Here goes the list:
1) wasted 30 bucks to print unwanted photos
2) 15 bucks for those necessary ones
3) 3 bucks for binding
4) 13 bucks for mounting board
5) 8 bucks for 100 pieces of 165 g drawing paper

The total is 69 bucks. 69, seriously?! [What the hell]

Tomorrow I'm gonna pass it up to the teacher, and then, it'll be gone forever. May my folio rest in peace in the dusky and dusty storeroom. [p.s. you'll be missed, the one that swallowed my 69 bucks] =)






I tried to make the contents as simple as possible, cause the first folio was a letdown. And I totally ran out of ideas. Mentally exhausted, haha.









jlpc

0 comments: