CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sandy Friday

Farewell, Mr Cat.

How's your life in KL? Must be really nice to be surrounded by bunch of pretty ladies, uh? Don't be sad, cause I never miss you ;D Be good to your stomach, if you see billboards like Penang Laksa, Penang Char Koay Teow whatsoever, don't make the order. It won't taste like 'Penang' even if there's a word 'Penang'. It's way different., hahahahaha. Good luck.

Last last last....... Friday:

The day before he escaped from Penang, we had a hang out. He was our driver [scary driving skills *giggles*]. The location was around Batu Ferringhi area, a sparesely-visited beach. I loved the tranquility, and the log kiosk with strings of colourful seashells.

We had random chit-chat in the kiosk, mostly on our past. Aih. Those wonderful memories will be forever cherished ;)




I was attacked by 2 fellas. Simple, cause it's always easier to aim a shorty. I knew it, I knew it.




Somebody joined Sandcastle-building contest and emerged as the champion, lor. Aiyo, why show off? Saw your big dumb face on The Star already ;D



So I ended up having sands all over my shirt and pants. Never mind, they dirtied my clothes, I dirtied his car. Fair enough ;D



Teeheee.

3 comments:

pig said...

OUCH,,,kena bullet...

Joanne Lim said...

hahahahaaha.you look funny in the last pic.

Jowy Maxwell said...

OUCH... You never miss me...??
That's hurt..
I know.. My driving sucks.. I didn't drive for like 6 months and not familiar with that place duh.. At least, you are still be able to write this post..
I miss Penang more.. Penang food and Penang people..

Anyway, what am I posing in the last picture... MY pose looks awkward...