CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Gila Gang

I attended a gathering held by Penang Queen's Guide Guild.

It sounded like something big and formal was going to happen. At first, I was shocked. Question marks oozed out from my brain, like 'Am I invited for this?' and 'What am I gonna do?' etc etc.


Well seriously it was an unofficial one. It was like really informal, completely different from what I thought of it. And I'd say, the seniors were cool. I never realized about their gila-gila side. After 2 hours of observation, I could conclude that throughtout the gathering, they were even gila than us, 100%.
=D =D =D
Before I came to know that, I thought our batch might be the craziest ones. I was wrong!


The gathering was a nice one. And two thumbs up for the kopitiam. I've never been to such unique place. People left comments and feedbacks on the wall after they paid their visit, positive encouragement and compliment of course, no vandalism. Cool. I drew a cartoon too, but I didn't get to snap a picture of it, tsk tsk.


Thank you, Sheryl, for your instant updates in Facebook.

0 comments: