CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Sarcasms

Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)


If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute
YR: Despite of your ugliness, you're still adorable.

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome
YR: Pardon. What did you just say?

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR: Of course they do! You can always provide a contrast between a rustic and a bunch of civilized people.

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy…
YR: *Talks to the person beside* Would you please forgive him? He has mentally disorder that causes him to engross himself completely in his own foolishness, I'll get him some pills later.

5) You don’t know me? I am a Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR: English please?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If an annoying pretty woman says:

1) I know you like me.
YR: But I don't know about that.

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR: Excuse me, you forgot to zip your not-so-hot mini skirt.

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR: Wow, how lucky I am!

4) UNLESS you are rich, don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR: I'm sorry. No animals allowed in my Porche.

5) Look, I am pretty; I can make people hate you!
YR: Your mind is still underdeveloped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR: Sorry, do you speak English?

2) May I have your cell phone number? Please please please?
YR: My husband says he's the most handsome guy. Now that I've seen you, I think he's right.

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night…
YR: *Sneezes* Excuse me, I'm allergic to your cologne. It smells like you haven't taken any bath for weeks.

4) What do you like about me?
YR: The moment you walk away from me.

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR: Not before you go for plastic surgery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


If your enemy says:

1) Hi bitch!
YR: What's up, son?

2) You smell like shit!
YR: Doesn't matter, cause you smell even worse like an overnight rancid chicken.

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
YR: I won't notice my enemy with my own foolishness like you did.

4) What an ugly creature you are!
YR: Please don't leave. I'm pretty with you at my side.

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
YR: I hope you enjoy disappointment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


If your annoying ex says:

1) I still love you...
YR:

2) I know you still love me!
YR:

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby…
YR:

4) Please call me...
YR:

5) The break up hurt me so much…
YR:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


If an annoying salesperson says:

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR: I can't hear you. Louder please?

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed!
YR: Obviously. This product has turned you into a disaster.

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR: W.O.W!

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy…
YR: Rubbish is never in my shopping list.



Just for fun. Teehee :)


2 comments:

Archer03120 said...

Not Bad at all.
Considering it into my list of dialogs to annoy ppl.
XD!!

hse said...

I didnt know u could be so harsh!! XD