CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last day of Nov with them =)

Good day! I went to Queensbay today to attend a short talk about CPR. It was an awesome experience as I got the chance to scratch the rust and recall back what I've learned 2 years ago. SJAM also got a lot of leng zai wert =P !

Huimin Huiting Wancing and I gathered at Komtar Bus Terminal early in the morning.


Went to McD straight away for my brunch. Nice nice I love hash brown =) This is what crazy people usually do when they have nothing to do:

The paper is bleeding.

Tada.

Met up with Meixhi Yeephing and Yanji later on. Then, we rushed to the Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) course SLOWLY XD Oh didn't see Khang Chien the siao kia, dui.

The main attraction.

That's how the spot looks like.

(Please correct me if there's any mistake in the sequence.)
1. Check whether if the scene is safe.
2. Try to get response from the victim.
3. Yell for help.
4. Ask the one who comes for help to call 999 and get an
Automated external defibrillator (AED).
5. Check the victim's breathing rate.
6. Give 2 breaths.
7. Followed by 30 times of chest pumps.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for 3 or 5 times (I can't remember :P).

My facilitator (St John member of Union High)

A friendly stranger =)

Demonstrating ways to save Charlie from death.

Yay group pic.

Went to Living Cabin after taking group pic. Tried a lot of Christmas hats, and I finally chose a band with antlers, a great option to make me look taller. Boom, we made Toy 'R' Us collapse after that.

Happy faces.

First try.

Second try lol.

Huiting bought it, costs 18.90 bucks.
Sim tia eh?

My final decision.

Wc & Jo. Being childish :P

Huimin the big gina.

Went for a food hunting at the basement. We finally settled down at Dave Deli and talked bout our to-do-list after BAKP =) Nice place, nice food, nice environment. After that, we (a gang of kids) went to Jusco kiddy arcade to get some fun.

2 stupid fellas:

Can you see their heads? Look closer. =)


After wandering in the mall for one whole day, we took bus to Tesco to check out the food price for upcoming BAKP. Malangnya, we met a goddamn housewife who talked with a goddamn harsh tone and tried to pick a quarrel with us, I LOATH WOMAN LIKE THAT! YOU SUCK you suck cause you spoiled my mood =/

Wancing in the trolley.




Huimin in the trolley.

We looked exactly like a bunch of housewives-to-be, lol. Went home with hills of stocks after shopping for cheap stuffs =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahax! wow! see tiok u tat day. x)

ur steps gt sum mistakes, step 7 shud be 30 chest compression and 2 breaths, note that the 2 breats before the CPR cycle are known as rescure breath.

swt.. =.=

Joanne Lim said...

HAHA
good. something wrong with my memory XD

Anonymous said...

lol.
WC n HM in the trolley...

eii...i thought WC said don't put it here? >.<