CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Madagascar II


To be honest I don't really prefer cartoons or animations, but I'd say Madagascar 2 is really a nice movie. The storyline is kinda interesting, how can a hippo and a giraffe fall in love in this reality? XDD well, the giraffe thinks that the hippo has the most beautiful LAUGH in this entire world. *goosebumps* Yes, for those who have seen the movie, I guess you know how B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L the laugh is.

And the movie taught me a really special way to differentiate zebras. If you own a zebra as your pet, it is BLACK with WHITE stripes, others are WHITE with BLACK stripes, see?! How smart.

By the way, it's an undeniable fact that anyone can dance, even a lion can do freestyle. So just stand up and shake your butt whenever you have the mood to dance.



LIFE RAWKS ON!!

0 comments: