CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mumble..

Everyone is going outstation in this lovely holidays. Well, I'm forced to cancel my vacation to Changmai, Thailand because of the BAKP camp cum test. Having heard that the test is kinda scary as different guides have their own opinions and styles in handling stuff, so we'll surely have to kena tonnes of bullets throughout the whole camp. Some may agree with our gadgets and plans, but some may not. Therefore, we'd better be prepared for upcoming challenges.

I will survive until the very last moment for the sake of Queen's Guide (: ! Gotta say bye-bye to my comfortable bed and super dooper addictive computer.

Final countdown: 14 days to hell, 14!






Good night everyone.
Out of energy supply.
My brain cannot function anymore ! *yawn*

0 comments: