CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Canteen Day @ Union High [part 2 - craziness]

The moment I stepped into the canteen I could hear scream and shriek, from everyone who stood on the tables and benches. Noise came from every corner of the building. So to say, a natural phenomenon in girl school.

We took tonnes of crazy photos today.
Vivian Tan is the craziest and weirdest girl I ever met ! =]

At the coridor:



Back to canteen:


Then, to the field:




Behind our stall:






Clearing and cleaning:





I had lots of fun today, it was fun to mess around with Melissa Loh. This'd be my first, and also the last Canteen Day in my entire life.







1 comments:

melissaloh said...

i reali hv fun wif u al tat day!i reali missed those day staying in the same class with u al...u guys are great friends...