CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I miss you, my dear

Beautiful morning sky. I used to linger and wander at the corridor especially in the morning. But now, things have changed. School rules are monitored more strictly, it's stated that students are not allowed to be late for lessons, not even 1 minute late. Well, including some other nonsense too like turning off lights at 9.30am, wearing shower cap during recess etc etc... the list goes on and on. Whatever.


I miss my classroom badly. I want I want I want to go back to our original position instead of smelling the fragrance of the toilet like almost everyday in P5. I'd rather climb all the way up to S1 that provides a better study environment. Another good thing about S1, it's just a few inches away from S2.






teeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee =]





0 comments: