CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random post


I became the only 'man' in S1 because of my hoarse voice, sexy yet irritating. Thus, a crazy fella brought me some packets of 'Leng Teh' (凉茶). Thanks anyway, I appreciate your kindness.


'kay this, is bout BM essay competition.

The weather was cold when the competition was going on, good indeed for a short nap - one of the factors that cause my brain to function badly. Hmm, my class was in deep silence cause all experts were so serious in writing their essays. As for me, I just simply squeezed in some sentences of rubbish and craps to make it look more like an essay.

By the way, the title was 'Perpaduan Teras Pembangunan Negara'. What the hell, the title repeated itself again, like a metronome, absolutely a real bore.








My BM sucks. I seriosuly hate writing BM essay.


0 comments: