CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lousy chef of the day @ Indian Restaurant


Joanne the chef =)

In order to pass my Bintang Renjer Puteri II, taking a test called Asia Pacific was a must, and cooking Asia Pacific countries' delicacy was one of the conditions. I honestly had no idea at all on how to make roti canai and pappad. And so, I went to visit an idian restaurant. I requested to make my own roti canai with all the kitchen tools, surprisingly, the indian boss agreed.

He understood that I was a first-timer, so he stood beside me to provide guidance throughout the whole cooking process. It was never an easy task, to me. As for the boss, his skills were absolutely good, at least he could turn the hot roti instantly without hesitating.
In fact, I was just like an intruder, intruded the restaurant and messed around with the facilities. I wasn't serious at all.

So to say, I can't cook, but I can assist those who can cook.


Process of making roti canai:





Process of making pappad:



Things may seem to be complicated, but once you've started, everything will be simplified, and the impossibilities will no longer exist =) Enjoy life, live to learn, and appreciate.









1 comments:

szewan62 said...

now we know who to look for when we want roti...:D