CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tag

Alright sad to say, I'm tagged again. And this time, it's Amelia. I have no idea how to access a note in Facebook (or anything) to do this tag so I decided to switch it to my blog where a place I'm more familiar with. *pinches face* why are there so many questions? *& screams*

Ok, let's start.

Are you anyone's first love?
- No no no no no no no no, sadly, but I have to say, there's none!

What have you done today?
- Some trivial matters. I can't remember them in correct sequence.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
- Autumn.

Who's the last guy you talked to?
- The one who loves to make -prank x)- calls
(dude,uknowwhouare).

Someone knocks on your window at 2 AM, What do you say?
- (I'd be sunk in sleep) so how the hell am I supposed to answer?

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
- Open partially.

The last person you kissed needs you at 3 AM, would you go?
- He doesn't need me already.

Do you trust all of your friends?
- 4 to 5 (maybe less than that), yes.

Have you ever woken up next to someone and wanted to puke?
- Crap.

If someone liked you, what would you say?
- Please stop liking me for the sake of (anything).

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
- Can't remember.

Have you ever kissed an ex after you have broken up?
- Hell, no.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- Nobody (whom I know, so far) has such bad taste to think that my eyes are pretty.

Are you tanned?
- Yes, seriously.

Do you have any older or younger sibling?
- Younger bro.

What are your chances of getting the person you like?
- (0%). All my hope has come to nothing.

Do you always answer your phone?
- Depends on the one who makes the call.

What's going on between you and the last person you kissed?
- That's what I've been wondering.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
- Can't remember.

Does any part of your body hurt?
- No idea.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
- No one.

What are you listening to right now
- My life would suck without you by K Clarkson.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
- Never, so far.

Where were you at 12 am?
- Bed.

Where's the weirdest place you've changed clothes?
- School staircase.

Do you wear glasses?
- All the time.

Anything annoying you right now?
- Yes, a lot.

What will you be doing in a half hour?
- Look through my logbook.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
- Some random shopping mall.

When was the last time you were told you were amazing?
- Nobody's ever said that.

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
- No idea.

Do you smoke weed regularly?
- No, it'll shorten my life (which is short already) even more.

How long does it take you to shower?
- Depends on the situation.

Could you ever be friends again with someone that broke your heart?
- Yes by trying my best to hide the wound.

Do you chew with your mouth open or closed?
- Chew with mouth open? what the hell.

Is there a difference between love and in love?
- Who cares.

Do you think age matters in love?
- Love is blind so age doesn't matter.

If any of your friends turned out to be gay or bisexual, would you still be friends?
- Yes.

Can you sing?
- No.

Can you dance?
- No.

When was the last time you were onstage (if ever)?
- Last Wednesday.

Have you ever hooked up with someone at the movies?
- Never.

What do you want more than anything in the world right now?
- Peace.




Yes, so the tag ends here.




0 comments: