CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ahaahahaah

ah!
I just received a new bike, SUZUKI V100
a cute little whittteee bike :)
4000++ / 5000 bucks for an original one
but my parents bought it at the price of 1300++
:) just my luck!
DADDY MOMMY THANKS LOTS! :)

What a huge surprise from my parents! :)


Tadada, this is my new baby! :)
Hey baby, say hi


it's just so attractive! and I lurv it so much
although it's a second hand bike, it looks new
I lurv it I lurv it I lurv it :)
I have a bike of my own! wheeee~
oh but sadly, I'm told not to speed =/
the little bike is just too weak for me to fly on the road
less speed, less fun, less excitement
haihh, I'm such an adventurous fella :)

Ohya, I think I'm going to change my cellphone
any nice phone models?
like, Sony Ericsson S series? anything la:)
Thong, I like your phone wei!
:)








...
I know your phone has 6 speakers 2 camera lens and a wide screen, 3G summore
don't be surprised *it costs only 400++ bucks*
=P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

scooter?
can u put double stand with ur strength?
if u cant, just like Ah Mah said,
DON'T DRIVE SCOOTER TO SCHOOL!
XD

Joanne Lim said...

can la
im JOANNE lim kay?
hahahaaha
actlly its quite difficult to put double stand =/
bo huat,scooter is cuter! bwahahaha

Sherlyn said...

cute~
i like it myself
but sadly i don't have a license
anyway it really attractive^^

khai liang said...

wow..our fren have license d lor..nt bad hur..haha..

b careful on the road..

Joanne Lim said...

hi khai liang
haha
thanks :))
will be extra careful ~~ !