CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm still alive!

Yes!
I am still alive
Hahaaaha

Just back from camp organized by 6 of the queens guide candidates
of course, I am one of them :)
Kem Permit Perkhemahan Berkumpulan
it's actually a test
judged on your coordination to run a camp and ability to lead your team
I don't think it's easy, and yet it's not as tough as I thought it was
just, put in all the things that you've done and learned in the previous camps
yes
and experiences are undoubtedly the key to success
Honestly I am so glad to be a queens-guide-to-be :)
not forgetting, credits to my dear members for cooperating with me
and together we were able to make a difference :)

People often ask "why are you taking the test, isn't it a waste of time" =.=
um, I agree =/
Like running a camp
you need to put in a lot of effort
a lot of time to overcome the hardships and plan every detail carefully
AND THE MOST TROUBLESOME WORK, typing letters (so called black and white)
we neglected our homework for a loooong time ady =/
boo, remember, we're counting down to our final examination.
from tomorrow onwards, there are still 36 days
count and see :)
hmm, we have 11 subjects to cover
which means each subject has only 3-4 days to revise
=.= wth?

No more playing, no more fooling around, no more hesitating
I have to start studying or else I'll be dead, lah! =/
to my dear principle
please don't shift the exam to an earlier time, lala lah!
*sigh* gotta work smart
=P ain't gonna work hard
cause I'm running out of time!
ahhahaaaahaa

0 comments: