CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Farewell partay of BOP

Just received the pictures taken during our Board's farewell partay, a simple yet fun event. Went to school early in the morning to prepare the gifts for all our seniors. The event started with a short speech giving ceremony. Honestly I didn't pay much attention on the speech as I was really hungry, all my close friends know my pattern very well! :)

We have gaps. So seniors didn't really talk to the juniors throughout the whole farewell partay. All we cared was food, and of course, camera!

The majority was taking photos, so I joined them too. It was fun to fool around without noticing that the crowd was actually looking at my foolish acts x)

(Blurred effect) She's Wan Theng, my beloved senior. Our super dooper yeng commander! Seriously I am proud to be your assistant. Farewell my friend!

Once the picture was taken, we quickly checked the picture whether if it's nice or not. That's exactly what we did. *what are you laughing at?* *see, your face!* @#$%^&@#$%# Ya, my face was a laughingstock.

Gave this cute doggy to my senior, Wantheng. I'm really gonna miss her a lot. Once the seniors graduate, a new batch of post holders will take over their jobs. I wonder what would it be? =/

Looked at the people around. Gotcha! She's Yu Hong, our deputy. A friendly person, I'd say. She's someone I could count on in the board. Thanks for everything! :)

Li Yin, Ying Xun and Lai Chin. Good pals of mine. They did silly things, joked cold jokes *chilly~* and crapped over silly topics. Never mind la, we are of the same type :) By the way, I thought of singing some songs for the seniors. But Lee Pin stopped me, as I might create unnecessary noise to pollute the surrounding.

Played with papaya. How old already? :) It was fun though. We didn't even bother about our image as a prefect, just enjoyed as much as we could. We tried to snatch the papaya cause it was the last piece, but finally...


... it went into her stomach!

2 comments:

Sherlyn said...

too bad i cant go
gonna attent the stupid donno who's wedding
= =
my god
shouldnt have gone as my mum said = =

Joanne Lim said...

haha
nvm la
next year its all ours
so dont miss it ^^