CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am tagged by dearest Huiting =.=

Starting time: 2052
Name: Joanne Lim *Biscuit*

Sisters: none
Brothers: One, a noisy one

Shoe Size: 4/ 5/ 5.5/ 6, sometimes 6.5. I don't know la, size of my feet is never constant =/

Height: One word says it all, S-H-0-R--------------T!
Where do you live: Southeast Asia - Malaysia - Penang! Lovely island :)

Favourite drinks: Fruit juice, choc, cocktail :) etc.
Favourite breakfast: Oh, bread with all kinds of Jam and of course, cereals etc.
Have you ever been on a plane? : Yes. Not a comfortable experience I vomited like hell, it made me feel sick, ooh =/
Swam in the ocean: Oh, yes, snorkeling! Going to learn scuba-diving soooooon :)
Fallen asleep at school: OF COURSE LA! Especially during Bm and Bi lesson x)

Broken someone's heart: Yes you know who you are =/
Fell off your chair: YES! So what? ahhaaahaa.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Once upon a time :( ...
What is your room like: Mess, you wouldn't want to see it
What's right beside you: Probably a ghost, or my ancestors looking at my blog? who knows =/

What is the last thing you ate : Spaghetti, cooked by mom (spaghetti sauce + anchovies + sardin + hotdog + some unknown meat = ? ) that's my dinner man! :)
Ever had chicken pox: Never, so far. and I don't wanna get infected, shoo.
Sore throat: Frequently, it's just like my old friend. Long no see >.<
Stitches: Sooner or later... will experience it =/
Broken nose: Walau, no way. Ain't wanna get marred by scars. My pretty face ahahaahaa

Do you believe in love at first sight: Um, I doubt this kind of love.
Like picnics? : Depends on who I am going with and where's the location :) Leng zais are most welcome la of course!

Who was, were the last person you danced with: Guides eh siao-la-laS (closest pals) :)
Last made you smile: Jin Xin's latest post
You last yelled at: Bro, he switched on the fluorescent light when I was in the middle of my sweet sweet dreams =.=

Kissed anyone: Yes feels good :)
Get sick: I guess I'm going to..
Miss someone: Um, not just SOMEONE. Miss a lot of people. Yes, you're one of them.
Eat: Don't eat food that I don't like :) esp durian, jackfruit, cempedak. eeuw!
Best feeling in the world: Being loved

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Honestly, yes. Teddy? :P
What's under your bed: Dust, some useless things. Pray that nothing scary lies down there =/
Who do you really hate: so-called Pisa Tower,OCY
What time is it now? : 2115

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Spending time in idleness and stupidness.
2. Messaging. *new message* *scream!* then, replied msg. After that, same thing happened again. *reply message* *reply message*------------ *fall asleep with phone in my hand*
3. Enjoying life wherever I traveled to, and taking pictures so that it's easy for me to picture everything happening again when I am 80++ old.
4. Crying for some silly things.
5. Working hard when examinations were around the corner.


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Interpret the goddamn project
2. Play one or two rounds of online chess to scratch the rust :)
3. Watch hokkien dramas together with my grandparents
4. Sms *to the sick little boy, take care k? :)*
5. Sneak off to the beach to see stars and dolphins but it's impossible =/


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pringles
2. Whatever brand of choc biscuit :)
3. Ferrero Rocher
4. Mini donuts with lots lots sugar/ choco topped
5. Kit Kat! Have a rest, have a kit kat.
*did you know, I juuuuustt lurv choc :) *


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Donate some to charity.
2. Get myself a car *BMW / Smart*, or any car that can withstand strong crash cause I will definitely speed on the road :)
3. Present it to my family.
4. Create a time machine to go back to my past or take me to the future in an eyewink
5. Buy a super-dooper luxurious house *condo/ landed* with exclusive features *ultimate sea view, super big pool, gym with complete facilities, beach?* hahahhaaha. And I'll design my house with the most marvellous designs!

5 of my bad habits:
1. Emotional !!!
2. Weasel out when something that I'm involved meets the hardship
3. Languid when I'm not focus
4. Believe in this proverb: you will cross the bridge when you get to it. Yes and it always gets me into troubles =/ *lengan²*
5. Fail to be concerned bout other's feelings =/

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. Home
2. Preserved jungles in Perak, Perlis and Negeri Sembilan
3. Huiting's messy room and HooiImm's room x)
4. Some hotels
5. Girl guide headquarter, and school.

5 things I will do after complete what im busy with:
1. Sleep
2. Sleep
3. Sleep
4. Anything that I haven't finish yet. ok, talk tomorrow :)
5. Switch off the light, whisper to my bolster, cover my blanket, imagine bout something, anything :)


Melissa Chong
Zhi Hao
SAU FEI x)
Zi Wei after exam?
Gavin after Pmr? =/
Ming Xun if you're free? Anything la :)

All in all,
You are tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you hate OCY!
why you hate me??
sad lo...

hahahahah.....

Joanne Lim said...

ong chinn ying la
i wont hate you k? :))
you're such a nice person