CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

EMO

This year, again, I missed the chance to take part in Merdeka Tournament
I've been waiting for the tour since last year
but what now? I ain't gonna get the chance to participate anymore
NO MORE!


In the beginning of the year
I joined National Age Group for the second time
but I was totally disappointed for the first time
why?
cause you didn't appear
I always waited for Merdeka tour to come
cause it would be the only chance for us to be together
now?
NO MORE!

Whatever
anything that is related to you
none of my business
leave me alone


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you still have the chance to participate!
We can form a team, join Open category! =)
Of course, not the next year la.
Maybe the following year? hah!

eh...i am serious leh.dont play play ya...xD