CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Painted Skin

Yo! Went to Golden Screen Cinema with the same person trice. After some online discussions we decided to watch this movie Painted Skin.

Not as scary as I thought it was. It's all about love, and the fight of humans against demons. Some ending scenes are quite touching though. I gotta say, Donnie Yen really gave me a different impression because of his role-play in this movie, at first I thought he was of the serious type actor. Actually, he's the only character who is able to make the audience laugh in some parts of the movie. And not forgetting, the international super stars, Zhou Xun and Zhao Wei. Two typical eastern beauties, they really are.

Oh what a pity. No free ticket ~ x)


Here's the trailer :)

2 comments:

Sherlyn said...

painted skin is not
a ghost movie ah?
i thought it was

Joanne Lim said...

er, not really a ghost movie.
didnt give me goosebumps
x)