CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Youth Park fun walk =D



Tinggy







Yonggy



Went to Youth Park with Yonggy and Tinggy to get some fresh air and get rid of exam tension! We started the morning walk from Yonggy's house, which is located at somewhere near Gurney Hotel. Then, Haagen Dazs - CPT - One's stop - Peng Hwa and finally Youth Park, just a short journey.

It didn't seem to be as crowded as what I often met at dusk. Modern people prefer to take a good rest at home, perhaps.


Oh that's my shoe >.<

This is what a typical monkey looks like.

Choon Yong (:

Mighty me =D=D !


3 young monkeys rawk!! Too bad that I didn't bring my roller skates. It'd be fun with them on my feet and skate around the rink. We left after receiving a sms from Wancing reminding me that I still have a movie date with her at GSC =D=D I had a nice morning jumping around in the park!

Wheeeeeeee~ =D=D


Jump more
(can't extend vertically anymore though :D )



Huiting, the most active monkey as you can see from the pictures. An awesome girl to mix with, she can be serious crazy lovely and sometimes lansi, but still, my best pal =D


Dead meat on the pathway!
Yes, that's me in the picture =D=D !

The front and fat one, me =D and Yonggy behind.

I lay on the ground and looked up in the sky, it looked better, much nicer and brighter. Huiting believed me, so she tried it too. 2 stupid fellas fainted on the ground, but nobody had ever helped xD an old uncle then walked towards us and said something, but I didn't care (: just be crazy while you can la lol!

Walked to the playground and continued to be childish. We played with the exercise equip, and of course, children playground! XDXD

Oh that creature bites me! Help~
But why does Yonggy seem to be so cruel TT?

More dinosaurs behind us!
Run for your life oHHHHHhhhhhh~
(just acting xD)

5 comments:

Sherlyn said...

wow funny pictures
LOL
btw its been long since
i last when to youth park
lol

Joanne Lim said...

haha, youth park is always there
wont run away
go again when you're free
can hike summore XD
good for health!

Jowy Maxwell said...

swt.. Nice picture Joanne..

Anonymous said...

i thought u guys went there again, but turned out that that was long ago.
yo, the shoe pic (1st pic) can be used in the mag.

Anonymous said...

nice one! haha.