CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

About him/her

What is the relationship of you with him/her?
Friends, simply friends.

Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
1) Nice
2) A bit cool, sometimes (but he's actually very friendly)
3) Optimistic
4) Hamsap hahahaha
5) Make crappy promises XD

3. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Made me cup of milk tea and turned my hairstyle into a 'nest' haha (you know who you are :P)

4. The most memorable thing he/she have said to you?
Leng Lui..

5. If he/she become your lover, you will...
it's not gonna happen so, face the reality.

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
Gosh, what have I done? will try my best to fix the relationship!

7. If he/she become your lover, she has to improve on..
nothing, just stay the same.

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
Am I too annoying?

9. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
Get him a souvenir.

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
A reliable friend.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Someone who talks a lot (Pls do comment bout me, I wanna know how you feel)

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Very emotional. Always kick something (accidentally) and make myself unbalance when walking.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Too softhearted. Always get into trouble. The worst is, I can't cook.

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Get rid of my rabbit teeth and grow taller (need to work on my appearance) I'm definitely ok with my attitude, just stay psycho! xD

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them..
I'm blessed to have you all, thanks for everything! Friends, family, granny I love you all!





10 people to tag
If you're interested to do this tag, just copy it.
Not interested to tag anybody.

1 comments:

名勋 said...

wow...
i tink i kinda noe hus tat person...u seem to hve mentioned to me b4