CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Collections

First day of holiday! Instead of doing revision, I took out all my 'collections' to show off, hehe ~~ x) Here are the pictures that I've taken.

International camp.
Souvenirs from Maldives, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong
and other states in M'sia.

Birthday present from Zeeyen.

Birthday present from Ren Chi the siao kia :))

Souvenir from Whei Yi.
Bought it in Paris!

Souvenir from Choonyong.
Bought it in Kuching during MSSM '07.

From Mr Gavin, my so called brother :))
bought it during Bangkok Open in Thailand.

Birthday present from Chin Keong.
The M-teddy is so cute!

Souvenir from Lee Jiaying!
Received it during PCP campfire night.

Birthday present from Boonwue
thank you so much! :)

Birthday present from Lim Eexian
my little cousin.

Birthday present from Zhao Wei.

Souvenir from my mom.
Bought it during her vacation to Malacca.

Birthday present from Liyin, Laichin and Hauyee.
Received it during Union Open '08.

Souvenir from my uncle.
The pinky little bag was bought in Myanmar,
while the shell.. originally from the bottom of the sea ~~ x)

Souvenir from Weelynn.
Wei char boh, I miss you a lot.

Things from Huiting.
Thank you so much you siao char boh!~~ x)

Got them in a lucky draw,
during a voluntary work at YWCA.

Souvenirs from my Taiwanese cousins.

Art work by Meixhi,
made during PCP.

Present from an unknown junior,
I appreciate it lots lots!

Key chain with my name printed on it.
Made during KPA national camp.

4 bucks pencil case,
from Huimin, Huiting and Meixhi!

Wooden Pencil 'imported' from Taiwan.
Thank you Melissa Loh!

Fan bought in Thailand,
from my super-dooper coach Khai Boon!

Wooden box from Moon.
Bought in Bali, Indonesia.

Cute purses from my Taiwanese aunt.
(Right one) Was once a laughingstock cause
of the pattern Hello Kitty ~~ x)

Thank you guys for everything! Thank lots lots lots and lots! I will surely keep them nicely. Did I miss out anything from anyone? If yes, drop me a comment and I'll try to search for it. Lastly, here comes the most important one, someone who brightens up your boring life...
























That's me!
What a unique gift from my parents ~~ x)
So must treat me nicely.
Remember to be good to me! :)
hahahahhahahahahahaa

2 comments:

lookid said...

ur collection... walau eh! x)

Joanne Lim said...

hehe
x)