CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Self-made bookmark

Walaueh! I had a really boring day at home studying Sejarah and solving maths. My whole brain was full with Nabi's and numbers, zzz.

Finally.. Time to take a break so I quickly opened my drawer to look for my bookmark. Instead of my laminated bookmark given by Li Quin, I found this.




My self-made bookmark! I know my calligraphy sucks so just ignore it ~~ :P Look at the two little gold fish, cute right? I got 19 out of 20 marks for this bookmark wakakaka I thought my mom threw it away ady, mana tau it's still alive wakakaka


ps *picture taken with Ms Chia's camera, shh~*

2 comments:

Sherlyn said...

hoho nice bookmark
mine is also 19 out of 20
but the other bookmark that my friend asked me to do got 20
= =
so not fair

Joanne Lim said...

high 5**
haha
oh ya you told bout tht
what to do, life is always unfair
just be capable with it =/