CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Random post

Had my Chemistry paper 2 today. At first I was kinda excited. But when I got the paper, I was like WTH?! *O.O round eyes, iisshh* Seriously, didn't expect Jew Jew's standard to be so high. I guess only a few people in my class were able to survive. Good luck, la.

Yes! Another good thing is
NEXT WEEK NO EXAM FOR US!
*cheeeeeeeeeers*

But happy days are just too short, after that we have to sit for exam AGAIN, until Nov7. Endless nightmare please end quickly, you're gonna drive us crazy.

Ohya, from my observations, I realized that Oily Heong is actually a very cute lady (she's > 50, though). Never mind don't be sad, AGE is never matter, the only matter is one's personality. WHOA she surprised me lol lol! (:

Scientists and physicians always come out with formulae to simplify complicated stuffs. As a Physics teacher, she did exactly the opposite way (make things more complicated) =D=D

Alright here's one of the sentences in Wancing's essay, entitled "My childhood", same title as mine, bwaha.
...
小时候很穷,没有钱

所以没有福气买玩具...


I wonder what her passage is all bout. Eager to get my chinese paper back so that I can post it here in my blog. And Wancing, I'm really interested in yours too (:

All the best to all the candidates who will be facing hell BIG examinations 18 days later (which means approximately 383 days later, it'll be my turn then) *ooopps*


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


TO MOM & DAD
CAMERA NEEDED!

You are lucky if you ACCIDENTALLY CLICK my blog web and ACCIDENTALLY read this message. Just wanna let you know that, I need a camera badly! My camera phone has gone mad, the function doesn't work anymore ): it's been a long time since I last took photo with my phone *sigghhh*

4 comments:

woosh said...

hahax...
thx..
i linked u oso..
hehe..

btw..
chem paper suckz man..
hahax..

Anonymous said...

oily heong ar...

Erm...sometimes,she is good.
but sometimes...haiz..
I felt stressful when talking to her.
Nevertheless,i am trying to face that.

About chemistry...
should be aspected it was high standard la.
Coz starting from the first monthly test,chingjew set de questions were not easy one.
Compared to last year's paper, which was set by lee pei see,it's much complicated.

For the chinese essay,
I wrote my childhood too.
haha

Anonymous said...

liheong mana ada >50???
how come i dont know?

jew jew's very standard actually.
it's just that her english is a little bit sucks, bad bad grammar.

还有,
我写的是

因为小时候很穷,没有钱买玩具,
所以没有“福气”玩玩具。

我的作文普通又简单。

Joanne Lim said...

haha. 我还是很期待你的作文