CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tic toc

Crap. Rush, and rush, and rush!
Why are we rushing? We're rushing with the time!

Life gets hard if you don't treasure your time. I finally realize that time management is important, seriously. Good time management saves a lot of unnecessary ENERGY and PETROL T.T Yes, I regret, but useless regrets never stop our work, we still have to continue until we reach the certificate. So, cut the crap, work HARDER.

Honestly copying logbooks is never a good waste of time. It's a task that tortures my every brain cell and causes slow dying. Complete 5-6 logbooks within 3 weeks? Crap. We're still having our exam. I don't mean to put the blame on anyone, just wanna voice out my beh-tong-ness.

Walau my fingers BEHHH TOONG (cannot stand) any longer! T.T


p/s
I'm really sorry
for what I've told you.
Condolences,
my friend.

0 comments: