CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kadet Pertahanan Awam of Union High!

Yes I ain't a Kadet Pertahan Awam, but I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to participate in their national camp. I'd say, KPA rawks. They successfully conquered the champion!! in the foot-drill competition (not just their luck, they did put in a lot of effort for it), congratulations!


Actually the pictures are scanned for school project purpose. Just wanna upload the pics to show you how great Union KPA is, hehe. Penang team was chosen to demonstrate during the closing ceremony cause of their excellent performance. The audience claimed that the girl's performance was even better than the boy's one (woot~ at cloud nine) I was about to tell them Of course la Penang team kay? ~~ x)


Some pictures taken during their state and national level competitions. Although they didn't get anything in the national level competition, they were awesome. Stayed at school to practise every single day under the super BIG AND SUPER HOT sun who would be able to stand it? They even had their trainings at the beach there, cool.

Group picture taken at Museum Negeri Sembilan (if I'm not mistaken) I was emo that time as I was not feeling well, sorry for my ghastly look.


And look at him, this Superman, he has been training Union KPA since 2000. A sporting crazy friendly guy who loves to play tricks on the girls. But when it comes to foot-drilling, I'm sure you'll be scared by his serious look (he looks so harsh~ haha.)

Me and my tent mate Seokfong, who is also my neighbor in class, bestie of mine:) ! That day was a rainy day, that's why we were all wet. But the most unfortunate thing was the rain water seeped into our tent and caused us a lot of work to clean the mess up. Had fun gossiping the uncovered truths at times, haha.

Form 4 kia-s. Someone once told me that Kontinjen Pulau Pinang has the most number of pretty girls, really not? Cause our majority was Chinese opps? :)

Me and my tent mates (Left to right: Joanne, Seokfong, Zeeyen, Zhiee and Crazyshark) Sorry for the problems caused haha.

The seniors, very friendly and nice to get along with. The third girl standing at the back, Yangbeng, my distant relative (舅舅的老婆的妹妹)Such complicated relationship, how to explain in English?

Our front gate, decorated by the seniors! *applause* Most attractive one compared to the others cause all the articles for use were natural and environmental friendly. Unlike others, gorgeous but waste of space and money.









Spot me?














No you can't.
I didn't involve in the photo taking pun.
hahahaahahaa





Credits to Zeeyent & Seokfong
(I grabbed the pictures from your friendster profiles)
:)

0 comments: