CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My spoiled photo'08

My Lovely Class 4s1!
Ok, I dragged this picture from Melissa's space as I don't have scanner to scan my class photo. This photo is the third version, with crazy poses and expressions. Hey.... notice that there's somebody standing aside? Pathetic little fellow being abandoned by the group, oopppsx.

She's an antipathy in my class, everybody treats her like, an outsider. But for me leh.. if she doesn't ki siao I'll always treat her like the way I treat my friends.

But during the photo-taking session, she suddenly cried. LOL only god knows what happened between Han Ning and her. Ok fine, but why did you make such ghostly pose? Because fo you, YOU MEI LYNN! WHY DID YOU SPOIL THE PHOTO? TT

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol cut away that mei lynn lorrrr~~~~~