CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Life in Physics Lab

I was a lazybones, very terrible one hahahaha. I used to sleep in Physics lab when I was in from 4. The way she talked always made me feel drowsy and I dozed off at times. But this year, things are different already, this lackadaisical attitude must be avoided, I have to turn over a new leaf. Crap? No no no absolutely not. Ass-Pee-M (so called Sedia Pergi Mati) awaits ! XD

Physic is fun, and I shouldn't have judged it theoretically based on M'sia's education syllabus. Physic is knowledge, I should see further, well, high school syllabus is just the beginning, huh.
Hehe.


Gaze the sky. Does it look like a prison? (;

Physics textbook (;

The siao-la-la.

The 'moneygrubber' (treasurer XD ) in 5S1.

Suqueen.

Queen's Vincci & Joanne's Mickey.


Took these pictures while the teacher was too busy to entertain us, so we had to create entertainment by ourselves (;


Cheers ~

0 comments: