CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A little

Basically, girls talk covers a lot of subjects, but the hottest topic is none other than BOYS. We talk about boys frequently. Judge their attire and from head to toe, talk about their attitude, achievements, rumos etc etc. Some of the names are frequently heard in my class (:

"He's got 全国课外活动优异生 (something like that) !"
"He's a TL in his school !"
"He's Ivory Company's -someone-'s child !"
"He's -someone-'s boyfriend !"
"He ate pencil lead during primary school (6B) !" (:
"He has turned into a pervert and been kicked out from CLHS. "
...
Girls talk never ends.



This is a little about our conversation in school.
She said - he's awful.
I said - he's absolutely gorgeous.
They said - he has nothing good.
I insisted that - he's really okay for me.
She said - he doesn't know anything bout you.
I sighed - alright, he doesn't know me. What a big crush.
Ya, WC is right, I am stupid.

Ok. First day of school wasn't so bad. Things went on pretty well as a lot of teachers were absent. And furthermore my class is located on the top floor of the building, nice steady quiet.

I've found myself a new neighbor, her name is Pei Voon. Before I met her "officially", there were rumors and gossips about how arrogant and bad she was. Well, I didn't judge her so. I thought that she was friendly to the people around and nice to befriend with. In girls school, gossip is a real fearing thing. Once you've done something that other people don't really agree with it, you'll end up having negative reputations. That's life.

I'll be attending a conference on this Thurs, indeed a boring stuff. B T W, we're asked to perform a dance. Honestly it's damn so hard to catch up with the steps. Gosh. It's embarassing if I do any step incorrectly due to my extreme nervosity. Good luck la.


0 comments: