CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

School life

School life is supposed to full with joy and excitement. But here, things happen in an opposite way. We bring a whole stack of textbooks to school. The worst part is, learning becomes a process to earn an A in examination. There are a lot a lot of subjects, TOO MUCH, I guess the ministry of education is hoping to produce super multi-TALENT students. WRONG. The system will only worsen the situation. That's life, but luckily I'm going to graduate soon (: high school graduation is really a great full stop for all these crappy subjects.

My class,

with my psycho attitude

and a messy corner of mine.

The faces I see for 5 times in a week.

Our Addmath teacher Mdm TPT.
Addmath is challenging.
I regret for my procrastination during form 4,
I didn't study hard =/

Recess time.
Time to feed my stomach.

0 comments: