CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

This is lame

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment "You're tagged!" and you can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. New year songs are the combination of various noise.
2. Hotdog contains sodium nitrate which can cause cancer.
3. Don't use sodium lauryl sulphate to wash your hair.
4. I can't lift heavy things with my right hand.
5. I love Twilight saga.
6. Chinese new year is boring.
7. I'm tagged by the same person, again.
8. Nobody online.
9. Why am I doing this stupid tag? lol.
10. I seriously need to see a doc.
11. Gatherings are NO-GO.
12. I'm going to Redbox with bunch of ex classmates.
13. Joanne sucks at chess.
14. MSSPP is a nightmare.
15. Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan just don't exist.
16. Procrastination rules my life.

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Yes. Fighting cancer is not a good game to play.

2. How about drinking?
No, only if I can survive without water, like Edward Cullen (;

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
Yes.

4. If someone like you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yes.

5. What's your favourite sport?
What's my favourite sport?

6. It's Saturday night, you're home alone. What do you do?
Sleep.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
Depends. Not the one in Pesta, lol.

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
I'd like to know.

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Joe Jonas.

10. What are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to break my vocal cords.

11. What's your favourite restaurant?
What's my favourite restaurant?

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
No, they hugged me =D

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
Probably no.

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Yes.

15. What is the first thing you noticed about the opposite sex?
His attitude.

16. Which do you prefer - beach or mountains?
Both. Depends on who I'm going with.

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Sony Erricson W660i.

18. Computer or laptop?
Computer.

19. Jeans or sweats?
Both.

20. Which year has been the best so far?
Every year in my life.

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
17 years YOUNG.

22. What should you be doing right now?
Random things.

23. What is your favorite TV show?
American Idol

24. What's been your last purchase?
What's been my last purchase?

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
The one who set this set of questions is freaking me out.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Probably yes.

27. What do you do when you're at home?
Like what you people do at home.

28. What is your favourite subject?
Art.

29. What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
Too much to list.

30. Ten person to tag.
Just do it if you think it's interesting.


0 comments: