CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New year

31st of Dec, my schoolmates and I roamed in the huge mall Gurney Plaza. The crowd was unusually less. Went to Food loaf to grab some food. It was awesome, seriously. The prices were even more awesome! One meal = 1/2 bankrupt. Made a brilliant decision not to order anything (:

The gang.

Melissa Loh, one of my best pals.
She has an extremely great voice, pro singer (:

Random shot : candle.

Then, took a short shopping in Cold Storage to hunt for Sparkling. 2 big bottles, contained no alcohol. They planned to mix Sparkling with Vodka that contains 40% alcohol tonight to celebrate the emergence of a brand new year. Rushed into GSC impatiently for Bedtime stories, a very crazy comedy. Laughed our ass off for 1 and a half hour.

Choosing for the best (affordable) Sparkling !

Back to Gurney hotel room number 1801 to take a bath and feed our stomach. Then, received messages from Yunhuai & Yongfu. I regretted badly for getting near to these 2 people, they sprayed snowy-white disgusting stuff on my head to greet me Happy New Year, eww terrified.

Joined the people there to countdown, well, it wasn't as fun as I thought. We shouted our new year wishes into the dark. Funny, our behavior made the pedestrians think that we were drunk. We wished, we wished, we wished to have a sweet 17 asap (: Back to hotel again, the time was late. After drinking a little Vodka + a lot of Sparkling, gosh I was totally unconcious. Dang I missed out a lot of girls talk.

Next morning, went for a swim. The water was freezingly cold.


That's all for the day. Thanks for all my friends out there for new year messages.

0 comments: