CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Poems

A budding poet trying his best:

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
shall I lie, or shall I linger,
or shall I be forced to use my finger.

Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this:

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted

Someone who had a different experience wrote:

You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
and shit my pants !

Perhaps it's true people find inspiration in toilets:

I came here
to shit and stink.
But all I do
is sit and think.

There are also people who come in for a different purpose:

Some come here to shit and stink,
some come here to sit and think.
But I come to scratch my balls,
and read the bullshits on the walls.

Toilets walls as advertisement spaces:
(written high upon the wall)

If you can piss above this line,
the Singapore Fire Department wants you.

Ministry of Environment advertises this:

We aim to please !
You aim too ! Please.

Inside of a toilet door:

Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout
the whole performance.

And finally, sign seen in a restaurant:

The hands that clean the toilets,
also make your food.
Please aim properly.


Copied from a FW mail.
The poem seems to reflect the reality that we're living in. This is what we called vandalism.

Cheers (;


0 comments: